- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Zipline Safari at Forever Florida
Take a thrilling zipline safari through nine pristine ecosystems at the Forever Florida eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area. The Zipline Safari provides the perfect aerial viewpoint to experience Florida's diverse ecosystems on a unique adventure.
Your 2.5-hour zipline safari adventure begins as your expert guide prepares you for a brand-new, unique tree-top nature tour. Soar above the trees, 55 feet (16.5 meters) off the ground, as you make your way across two sky-bridges. On your journey, hear interesting details about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide.
Your zipline safari will take you deep into Forever Florida, which boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems. Smoothly zipline at up to 25 miles (40 km) per hour through Pine Flatwoods and over wetlands and prairie, home to native Florida wildlife including alligators, black bears, white tail deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida Panther.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early and plan for a visit of at least 4 hours to include check-in, transport and the Zipline Safari
- Please note that participants must wear closed-toe shoes and pants no shorter than just above the knee. For safety, cameras are only allowed on the Zipline Safari if they have a shoulder strap
- All participants must meet the weight requirements of 70 lbs minimum and 275 lbs maximum. Children ages 10-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.