- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Zion National Park by Tour Trekker
Travel in a Tour Trekker from Las Vegas to Zion National Park, a photographer's paradise. The true majesty of Zion National Park is unveiled in spectacular fashion as you explore the land where the Virgin River has sculpted a profound landscape masterpiece.
Incredible as it may seem, the river was primarily responsible for slowly paring through layers of ageless rock to sculpt Zion Canyon. Now, Mother Nature's artistry is evident everywhere you look. High plateaus, striking towers, temples, mesas, and the earth's tallest-known sheer sandstone walls surround you with their awe-inspiring beauty.
You will encounter breathtaking features of picturesque places like the Court of the Patriarchs, Angel's Landing, The Great White Throne, Temple of Sinawava, and Weeping Rock. Zion National Park is truly a photographer's paradise, where the vistas are stunning from every point on the compass.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Luxury Tour Trekker excursion
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.