- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
Leaving your morning free to explore Las Vegas, ride into the sunset on an afternoon horseback riding adventure. Discover lands once used by Indians and legendary cowboys as you spot big horn sheep, jack rabbits and road runners. Your all inclusive horseback adventure includes a cowboy BBQ dinner and roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas.
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 45-minute ride to the ranch for your sunset horseback riding adventure! Let the professional wranglers match you with the perfect horse.
On your horseback trail ride, you will ride through the Southern Nevada desert, surrounded by mountains and Joshua trees. If you are lucky you may catch sight of big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
After your trail ride, enter the corral to try your hand at cattle herding just like in 'City Slickers'. Your friendly ranch-hands will show you how to round up the cows, then see how long it takes you to get them all into the pen! A perfect end to your ride!
Dinner will be served in the country-style ranch house - Your choice of chicken or steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls and a slice of good ol' American apple pie.
Your evening concludes with relaxing around the campfire under the bright stars of the Nevada desert.
You will be returned to your hotel with plenty of time still left to enjoy the legendary night life of Las Vegas.
Special Offer - For a limited time, the price displayed includes a US$10.00 per person discount - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Dinner - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Cattle Herding
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.