- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Westbank Plantation Tour
On your ride out to Oak Alley Plantation, you will see and hear all about Whitney, Josephine, and Evergreen Plantations. Your guided tour of Oak Alley Plantation will allow you time to admire this jewel of Greek Revival architecture. The quarter-mile canopy of giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old, forms an impressive avenue leading to the classic Greek-revival style antebellum home.
Next visit Laura, a Creole Plantation and her historic slave quarters surrounded by sugar cane fields. The guided tour transports you with dramatic detail into the charmed yet tragic lives of four generations of Creole owners and their slaves.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transport by air-conditioned 15 passenger van
- Guided Tour of Oak Alley Plantation
- Guided Tour of Laura Plantation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.