- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Water Ski, Slalom Ski, Wakeboard and Tube at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Choose from water skiing, slalom skiing, wakeboarding or tubing at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Select a 1 or 2 hour option, which includes a private boat, instructor and all necessary equipment. The ski boat can carry up to 5 guests and you can try as many watersports as you would like within your allotted time. Whether you are a first timer or are an avid water sports enthusiast, the highly trained instructors will take you to the next level of action.
Before the adventure begins, the instructor will make sure you have the proper equipment and are suited to the activity, and will go over safety signals. Everyone must wear life jackets while in the water.
If you're a┬á beginner, the instructor will give you a dry land lesson, followed by key tips in the water. Specialized equipment is also available (bar, v-line, short rope, tower, extra wide skis) to aid in having a positive first experience in the water. All of the instructors are patient, courteous, and professional as well as experienced in teaching children.
For the more advanced, the top level-instructors can improve your technique on the course or teach you the next big wake boarding trick! For advanced skiers, you can choose from Mastercraft slalom edition boats, a 6 buoy unsighted slalom course, and the Connelly┬« F-1 slalom ski in both single and double boats. Advanced Wake boarders can make the most of the Mastercraft wake board edition boats with ballast systems and tower, as well as CWB wake boards.
Please note: The boat can hold up to 5 people. The price shown above reflects the per person rate if there are five people on the boat.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Price includes private boat, driver/ instructor and all equipment
- Professional instructor
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Features Mastercraft ski boats, Connelly« skis and CWB wake boards
- Weather: The guide can cancel trips due to lightning, restricted visibility or inclement weather. Every effort will be made to call guests ahead of time and let them know of delays or try to reschedule at a mutually convenient time
- Minors (under 18) will need a parent or guardian (over 18) to sign their waiver and liability release forms
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.