- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Washington DC Day Trip from New York
Explore beyond the Big Apple with a full-day tour to Washington DC from New York City. You'll capture the spirit of "the home of the brave and land of the free" as you visit the monuments and memorials of Washington DC.
Heading south from New York, you will pass through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving at Capitol Hill. Here, you'll see the Capitol, Senate and White House, the core of the US government. Your tour of Washington DC continues to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum before visiting the Washington, Lincoln, Vietnam and Korea memorials.
Late in the afternoon you'll embark on a panoramic city tour before departing Washington DC for an early-evening arrival in New York City.
Please Note: This tour does not stop at Arlington Cemetery and is scheduled to stop in front of the White House, the Capitol and the Senate for commentary and picture taking, however please note that sometimes this is not possible due to security issues in Washington. In the event of this occurring, tour will be adjusted accordingly.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Professional guide
- Transportation is in a 15 passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Admission to all attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to security, there is no entry to the White House. Depending on the rules on the day, sometimes a stop can be made for photographs from outside the fence.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.