- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
VIP Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim and Valley of Fire Helicopter Tour
Fly by helicopter to the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the canyon rim. On this special VIP helicopter tour from Las Vegas, you'll not only visit the Grand Canyon West Rim but also the spectacular Valley of Fire. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
At the Grand Canyon, the greatest natural wonder of the world, you'll descend below the depths of the canyon walls, accessible only by helicopter. Here, you'll experience the untouched grandeur of the Grand Canyon while enjoying a champagne picnic in the heart of Hualapai Indian territory, overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
Your unforgettable tour continues as you soar along the Canyon Rim on your way to the Valley of Fire to witness its flaming red rock formations. Complete your VIP tour with an incredible bird's-eye view of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel. You'll receive a complimentary DVD and souvenir photograph as a keepsake of your visit
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Book now and the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- Landing and facility fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights,including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.