- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion
Explore one of the most extraordinary areas of Nevada on a luxury Tour Trekker day trip from Las Vegas. Deep red sand, unique rock formations and ancient Indian petroglyphs (rock art) are just a few things you will see on this tour that will have you saying "wow!". Then, enjoy the off-road adventure where the views are nothing short of breathtaking!
Come and explore one of Nevada's most visually stunning sites! The surroundings are loaded with vibrant color, fantastic rock formations, and world-class petroglyphs. You'll see nature's work-of-art at Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon with petrified sand dunes sculpted into amazing shapes and contours only wind, water and time could create.
Through your travels you'll experience the magnificent backdrop of the Mojave Desert and learn about many Native American cultures. Discover those roads less traveled in a 4WD vehicle when you will venture off road where views reveal unique hidden splendors.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Tour Trekker Experience
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.