- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Valley of Fire Helicopter Wedding
Fly by helicopter for an exclusive, intimate wedding in one of the most spectacular places on earth. The Valley of Fire, located near Las Vegas, offers a dramatic red sandstone backdrop for your special day. This fantastic wedding package includes professional photos and video, flowers, cake, a minister, limo transfers and return helicopter flight from Las Vegas.
Your private limousine will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel and whisk you away to board your helicopter. Fly east past Lake Mead and Lake Las Vegas to the Valley of Fire. As you approach the red sandstone formations which come into view make is clear how the valley got it's names. Leaping from the ground like flames of fire, the red sandstone sets an amazing backdrop for your special day. The exclusive location is accessible by helicopter only and offers 360 degree views of the spectacular valley.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non roman catholic) service in either Spanish or English. You can even have an Elvis or Johnny Cash impersonator act as minister and perform the ceremony (additional cost). The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
An eight inch white wedding cake is provided plus a picnic lunch. Soft drinks and complementary champagne or sparkling cider toast. The bride will have a six rose, hand tied, bridal bouquet in her choice of colors or wildflower bouquet, and the groom a boutonniere to match.
Your professional photographer will take 100 to 200 photos to be downloaded to CD. By having a CD of your photos you can reprint as many copies as you like without paying additional fees. Your wedding ceremony video will be downloaded to DVD within 24 hours. In addition, a streaming video will be available for 30 days on a password protected website for friends and family to enjoy.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Exclusive helicopter, up to six passengers, subject to weights provided
- Professional photos and wedding ceremony DVD
- Flowers for bride and groom
- Eight inch wedding cake and refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Elvis / Johnny Cash impersonators are available at an additional charge (approximately $300)
- The listed price does not include the Marriage license fee of USD $55
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Obtaining a marriage license is the responsibility of the traveler.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.