- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
Drive a buggy on an guided off-road adventure through the dramatic red rock formations of the Valley of Fire. Take a smooth and easy ride through the spectacular desert landscape on an exciting, but safe, half-day adventure not too far from Las Vegas.
The area you'll be riding in on this tour has been featured by numerous magazines as one of the top off-road riding areas in the United States. While you will occasionally encounter Big Horn sheep and other wildlife, the Valley of Fire is world renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand (it really is red, not bright brown). If you are a trekkie you will recognize many of the early Star Trek sets. Yes, you can go to the land of Kirk and Spock. However teleporting is out of the question!
All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain, and come equipped with roll cages, seatbelts, goggles and helmets for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely.
Please Note: Single Seat buggy's are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase 2 seats. The price displayed is a per person rate.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 3.5 hour guided buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled Water
- Park fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license when accompanied with an adult aged 18 years or over (Photo ID will be required)
- Please Note: Single Seat buggys are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase 2 seats.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.