- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Ultimate Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding
Enjoy the Ultimate Grand Canyon Wedding with this amazing package from Las Vegas. Your wedding party will enjoy a breathtaking flight through the Grand Canyon before flying to the Valley of Fire for your private sunset wedding.
Starting with a private limousine to take you to your waiting helicopter, your wedding party will enjoy an eagles view with a flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes on your way to explore the depths of the majestic Grand Canyon. There, witness the awe-inspiring beauty that nature has created as you view over 40 miles of both the south and north walls at rim level.
Then enjoy a spectacular flight to the Valley of Fire for your private wedding, before returning for a fabulous view of the lights of the world famous Las Vegas strip.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non roman catholic) service in either Spanish or English. You can even have an Elvis or Johnny Cash impersonator act as minister and perform the ceremony (additional cost)! The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
An eight inch white wedding cake is provided plus a picnic lunch. Soft drinks and complementary champagne or sparkling cider toast. The bride will have a six rose, hand tied, bridal bouquet in her choice of colors or wildflower bouquet, and the groom a boutonniere to match.
Your professional photographer will take 100 to 200 photos to be downloaded to CD. By having a CD of your photos you can reprint as many copies as you like without paying additional fees. Your wedding ceremony video will be downloaded to DVD within 24 hours. In addition, a streaming video will be available for 30 days on a password protected website for friends and family to enjoy.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Exclusive helicopter, up to six passengers, subject to weights provided
- Professional photos and DVD of the wedding ceremony
- Flowers for bride and groom
- Eight inch wedding cake and refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Elvis / Johnny Cash impersonators are available at an additional charge (approximately $300)
- The listed price does not include the Marriage license fee of USD $55
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Obtaining a marriage license is the responsibility of the traveler.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.