- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
Take the ultimate Grand Canyon tour! You'll fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon by helicopter, cruise the Colorado River, then spend time at the West Rim. You also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360-degree panoramic views.
Your Grand Canyon adventure begins with a limousine transfer to Las Vegas Airport to catch your 45-minute helicopter flight over the Nevada and Arizona desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim. The helicopter flight includes commentary and major landmarks are highlighted along the way, including the Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you'll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You'll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at the West Rim. Highlights include:
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village, exploring Native American history and culture
- Hualapai Indian Buffet lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
Truly the ultimate experience, flying from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon where you'll cruise the Colorado River and then spend time at the West Rim. To complete your Grand Canyon experience, you also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360 degree panoramic views.
Please note: there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Book now and the price displayed includes over 10% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Native Hualapai Indian buffet lunch
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Indian cultural performance at Eagle Point
- West Rim Shuttle between Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Landing and facility fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Grand Canyon SkywalkHere are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.