- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Tulum and Xel-Ha from Riviera Maya
Venture to the mysterious ruins of Tulum on a full day trip from Riviera Maya and enjoy the view as you explore this abandoned walled city towering above the deep turquoise Caribbean sea. Afterwards, visit Xel-Ha, a beautiful natural aquarium, home to a large variety of colorful tropical fish. Here, you can learn to snorkel or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun. Transportation, entrance fees and all snacks are included.
Tulum, the Walled City, is mounted high on the edge of a cliff. The abandoned city towers above the deep turquoise of the Caribbean and a beautiful white sandy beach. The city within the walls was only inhabited by the nobles, high priests and esteemed citizens such as astronomers, whereas the lower classes lived in simple wood and thatch huts beyond. The buildings in the city were originally covered with brilliant paintings and carvings stark white, deep red or vibrant blue, but only faint remnants of these now remain.
A guided visit of the site takes about 45 minutes. You'll then have some time at leisure to take photos of the picturesque views.
Then continue to Xel-Ha (pronounced shell-ha). Here, visitors can learn to snorkel and enjoy observing the fish at an arms length or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun! Xel-Ha is 15 minutes north of Tulum, ideally located to combine the day with a visit to the ruins. There are several restaurants in the park giving the option of arranging a group lunch in one of them or guests can be at leisure.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Bilingual Guide
- Meals, Open Bar and Soft Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Use of snorkel equipment, locker, towels, life vest and inner tubes
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Child prices are applicable for children under a certain height.
- If a child is 40 inches (1 meter) or shorter, he / she is admitted free of charge.
- If a child is between 40 and 55 inches (1 and 1.4 meters), the child rate will apply.
- All children 55 inches and taller must pay the adult rate.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.