- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Tokyo Studio Ghibli Museum Afternoon Tour
If you're traveling with your family, or you are a fan of Japanese Anime, this afternoon tour to the renowned Studio Ghibli Museum is for you. You'll soon see why Studio Ghibli is famous for creating the best quality Anime around, and is known as the Disney of the East.
You'll join other animation lovers and take a local train to Mitaka, where the Ghibli Museum stands on a 4000-acre site in a green park. The museum houses various exhibits describing the animation process, a play space, a movie theater showing a short film by director Hayao Miyazaki, a restaurant and gift shops. Children are specially catered for, and the Ghibli characters feature in a fun way throughout the museum.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 4.5-hour guided tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Public bus from the Ghibli Museum to Kichijoji (biggest shopping center in western Tokyo)
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prams and strollers are not permitted inside the museum
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.