- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Tokyo Night Tour with Japanese Dinner
Spend a night on the town in Tokyo! You'll dine on traditional Japanese delicacies like sukiyaki, tempura and sashimi, then take a sightseeing drive through Tokyo for superb night-time views.
After your Japanese dinner at the Sanju Sangendo restaurant in Odaiba (vegetarian options are available), you'll take a drive over Rainbow Bridge to tour the futuristic district of Odaiba and the waterfront Aqua City shopping mall, built on reclaimed land next to the island fortresses built in the 19th century by the Shogunate.
For the best night-time views of the city lights, you'll drive through famous Akasaka and Ginza to the Roppongi Hills for fantastic hilltop panoramas of Tokyo.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 4-hour night tour of Tokyo
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Japanese dinner
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant meals not included
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.