- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Tokyo Morning Sightseeing Tour
Spend the morning exploring Japan's most modern city on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour featuring Tokyo's cultural and shopping highlights. Full narration and entry fees are included as you venture inside the Tokyo Tower, Asakusa Kannon Temple and other attractions. There's also time for a photo stop in front of Imperial Palace and a driving tour through the shopping districts of Nakamise and Ginza.
Highlights on your morning tour include:
- Panoramic views of Tokyo from the observatory of Tokyo Tower
- Short photo stop at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Drive through Akihabara, the famous discount shopping area for electronic appliances and computers
- Touring Ueno, well known for its parks and Ameyoko market area for great bargain shopping
- Nakamise Shopping Street, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
Plus you'll receive a free souvenir map of Tokyo!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Child rates apply
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.