- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Tokyo Highlights Afternoon Tour and Sumida River Cruise
See the sights of Tokyo on an afternoon sightseeing tour, plus take a leisurely cruise on the Sumida River. You'll gain valuable insights into cosmopolitan and busy Tokyo on this 3.5-hour afternoon guided tour, and have the morning free to explore the city on your own.
Your afternoon sightseeing tour includes the following highlights:
- Seaside Top, the observatory deck on the 40th floor of the World Trade Center, for panoramic views of Tokyo
- 40-minute boat ride from Hinode to the Asakusa pier on the Sumida River
- Asakusa Kannon Temple (also known as Senso-ji), the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo
- Short photo stop at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace
- Nakamise Shopping Street, a colorful shopping arcade crammed with tiny food and souvenir shops
- Famous Ginza shopping district, Tokyo's most celebrated shopping and amusement area
Plus you'll receive a free souvenir map of Tokyo!
Please Note: During the Cherry Blossoms season between March - April, the Sumida River Cruise will be replaced with a tour which views the cherry blossoms in Sumida Park.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.