- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
The New York Pass
Tour New York City your own way with the flexible New York Pass. Enjoy free entry to more than 40 New York attractions, as well as discounts at top restaurants and retailers.
Choose from 50 unique attractions, then let the New York Pass do the rest. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a 125-page guidebook.
The New York Pass leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. Passes are available for one, two, three or seven days.
Attractions covered by the New York Pass include:
- Bronx Zoo
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- Central Park Zoo
- New York harbor cruises
- Ellis Island Ferry (for Statue of Liberty)
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- NBC Studio Tour
- Queens Zoo
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Tour at Lincoln Center
- United Nations Tour
- Whitney Museum of American Art
New York has endless options, and with the New York Pass you can do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace. For a full list of attractions, please see the itinerary section below.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- FREE 125-page guide book
- FREE Entry to over 50 attractions
- FREE Audio tour of the Empire State Building
- Discounts at 25 top restaurants and retailers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- The New York Pass is available in English, Spanish and German
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.