- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
The Grand Miami Air Tour
See all the 'must-see' sights in Miami on this 60-minute fully guided Grand Air Tour. If you're amazed by the spectacular aerial views of Miami and her beaches as seen on the popular television show "CSI Miami", then come along and see them all - for real! The Grand Miami Air Tour has all the famous sights covered, from Art Deco South Beach to Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and the celebrity island mansions.
The hour-long Grand Miami Air Tour includes 360-degree views of the following Miami highlights:
- A spectacular aerial view of over 20 miles of beaches including: Halendale, Haulover, North Miami, Miami and South Beach
- South Beach's historic and popular Art Deco District and Ocean Drive
- The famous Fontainbleu Hotel
- Glide over Miami's pristine Biscayne Bay and her beautifully restored lighthouse on the southernmost tip
- The American Airlines Arena and Bayfront park
- Downtown Miami and its high-rises lining the waterfront of Biscayne Bay
- The historic Vizcaya mansion, museum and gardens
- The luxurious Brickell Key
- The famous Venetian causeway and her islands
- The spectacular multi-million dollar ocean front homes on Star Island where J. Lo and other celebrities go to escape
- Glide over Biscayne Bay to the vacation getaway of Fisher Island
- The saltwater homes in the middle of Biscayne bay known as "Stiltsville"
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Airplane Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only handbags/camera bags are allowed on the flight
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Flights can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs, but advance notice is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in
- Infant rates apply provided the do no occupy a seat
- PER PASSENGER - Due to weight and balance restrictions, the maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- PER PLANE - For groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 600 pounds (272 kg)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.