- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Tandem Paragliding in Malibu
Ever wanted to fly like a bird with a parachute strapped to your back? Experience the feeling of flying like a bird during a tandem paragliding ride over Malibu. All equipment is provided and no experience is necessary!
Enjoy an aerial view of the vast Pacific Ocean and Malibu hills in the company of a certified paragliding instructor, as you experience the feeling of flying like a bird during a tandem paragliding ride.
All equipment is provided and no experience is necessary! You will have a 10 minute briefing and safety lesson, before embarking on your tandem flight, which will usually last between 25 and 30 minutes (for a non-powered flight) or 15 minutes (for a powered flight), depending on weather conditions. With an experienced instructor piloting your flight, you will launch from the beach (for powered flights) or a mountain top (for non-powered flights) and soar like a bird along the mountains and over the Pacific Ocean.
All instructors are highly experienced, having performed thousands of tandem flights over many years, and they also have a perfect safety record.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Tandem Paragliding ride
- All equipment
- 10 minute safety briefing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your ride is canceled due to bad weather, a 100% refund will be issued
- Anyone under 270 pounds can fly tandem
- A limited amount of luggage, such as a small day pack, is allowed and you may bring a compact camera if you wish
- There is no age limitation but minors need to be accompanied by a parent.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Powered and non powered paragliders are used and may also be changed due to weather conditions.
- Passengers will fly with an instructor - only one person can fly with the instructor at a time
We recommend that you wear the following clothing:
- Hiking boots (preferable) or running shoes
- Sturdy pants
- Wind breaker
- Gloves (between November and April)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.