- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Swim with the Dolphins in Cabo San Lucas
If you've ever dreamed of swimming with dolphins, here's your chance to turn your dreams into reality! The Swim with the Dolphins program offers you the rare opportunity to swim and play with beautiful Pacific Bottlenose dolphins while visiting Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Situated in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, this program is one of the most exclusive and beautiful dolphin centers in the world, featuring state-of-the-art facilities and a friendly family of Pacific Bottlenose dolphins!
Your dolphin swim program begins with an educational presentation in the specially designed educational pool. This introduction will give you a deeper understanding of the Pacific Bottlenose dolphins' physiology and environment.
Following the orientation, you'll begin the thrilling dolphin swimming experience. You'll first become acquainted with your dolphin through petting, hugs and kisses. Dolphins are as curious about us as we are about them and they will offer their sleek, graceful bodies to be stroked and gently petted. Then, taking the relationship one step further, you'll have time to swim and play with your dolphin while experiencing the thrill of up-close and personal contact with these fascinating marine mammals.
The Swim with Dolphins program is one of the most unique experiences and exciting tours in Cabo San Lucas, offering you a thrilling day that you'll cherish for the rest of your life! In order to give you the maximum opportunity to interact amongst these lovable creatures, group sizes are kept to a minimum on all of our dolphin swimming sessions.
The bar and restaurant is also open from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily. Sit down and relax, select a drink from the full drink menu and enjoy a sumptuous snack.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Educational Presentation
- Safety Briefing
- Life Jacket
- Approximately 30 minutes of direct dolphin interaction
- Your Dolphin Encounter will be captured and available for purchase
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- DVD or Photographs taken by Cabo Dolphin Staff (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pregnant women are not permitted to swim with the dolphins
- NO jewelry or sunscreen is to be worn during dolphin swims
- Personal cameras and video cameras are not permitted in the observation or pool areas
- Photographers will be on hand to capture your dolphin experience, so personalized DVDs and photographs are available for purchase
- It is recommend that you bring: Swimwear, towel and extra cash for additional purchases
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Children aged 5 - 10 years must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.