- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Swim with Dolphins Program in Ocho Rios
This Ocho Rios package brings you in close contact with the dolphins where you experience a one-to-one encounter as you swim and frolic with two friendly dolphins. You'll also see exciting birds, tropical fish, reptiles and amazing Jamaican plants as you take a gentle nature walk through lush, unspoiled tropical rainforest!
An interesting and informative presentation on the dolphins is first, before your personal trainer takes you for an unforgettable 30-minute swim with two playful,friendly dolphins, where you enter the home of these magnificent gentle mammals. Stroke their smooth skin, get kissed and even get a foot push or a dorsal pull by the dolphins around the cove.
The Dolphin Cove Jungle trails meander through dense tropical foliage interspersed with animals and birds in their natural habitat. Iguanas, snakes and other reptiles are fed as intriguing stories are narrated by your guide. Birds of the Caribbean and South America - macaws and parrots, entertain you and allow you to touch and be photographed with them. Stingrays, eels, fish and turtles are but a few of the fascinating sea creatures you will see as the trail passes the seaside lagoon. Hear the beat of the Jungle Drums as they syncopate Caribbean rhythms.
- Participants MUST be able to swim
- Children 8-10 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the same swim session who will be required to sign liability waiver
- Children 10-17 years must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate
- For their safety, children under 8 years of age are not allowed to participate in this program
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program
Please allow a minimum of 3 hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Admission to Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef
- All activities included with Entrance to Dolphin Cove
- Swim with Dolphins Program
- Jungle Trail Walk
- Life Vests Provided
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Water Shoes or Flippers (available for rent at Dolphin Cove)
- Video or photos of your dolphin experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- If you are arriving into Jamaica from a Cruise Ship, this product must be booked directly with your cruise line
- It is recommended that guests bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, swimwear, etc).
- It is recommended that jewellery and other valuables not be brought to Dolphin Cove as you are required to remove jewellery when participating in any of the dolphin programs because these can scratch or hurt the dolphins.
- Cameras or video cams are allowed but not in the dolphin area or while participating in a Dolphin program as this distracts the dolphins as they want to splash and play with your camera. You can request a video or photos of your dolphin experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab. The video also includes a preview of beautiful Jamaica. The professional photographers take great pictures which are sold from the video/photo booth.
- The suggested minimum time to enjoy Dolphin Cove is 3 hours.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dolphin Cove's Beach Bar and Grill offers hamburgers, hotdogs, fries and sodas. There is also a full premium bar at Dolphin Cove
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.