- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
Board the historic Steamboat Natchez to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second largest port!
View the ever-changing skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the sunny decks or climate-controlled comfort of the majestic Steamer Natchez. Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where the legendary Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defend the city against the British in the Battle of New Orleans.
On the 11:30am departure, you also have the option to add on a delicious lunch.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 2 hour paddle wheeler boat cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Lunch (11:30am tour only - if option selected)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Sample Lunch Menu
- Red Beans with Smoked Sausage over Rice
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
- Small Sternwheeler Salad
- Bread Pudding with Steamboat Sauce
- French Bread & Butter
- Community Coffee & Iced Tea
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.