- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
St Lucia Catamaran Day Sail
Spend the day sailing aboard a beautiful catamaran along the tropical west coast of St. Lucia. Go ashore to see the island's landmark, the Pitons, soaring over 2,000 feet (600 meters) in the air. Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and explore the natural beauty of the waterfalls before heading to the Sulphur Springs inside the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano. You'll also have time to relax and swim in the warm tropical water.
Disembark at the magical town of Soufriere and explore two of the island's most spectacular natural attractions. View the majestic Pitons on your way to the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano, the Sulphur Springs.
Head towards the Diamond Botanical Gardens to see a variety of tropical plant species on an enchanting walk in the midst of the splendor of the dazzling Diamond Waterfalls. Afterwards, a tasty Creole-styled buffet lunch awaits you at a local restaurant.
Rejoin the boat for a sail up along the coastline with a stop for swimming and snorkeling. Sail into beautiful Marigot Bay where the original Dr. Doolittle movie was filmed, before returning to the dock and heading back to your North Island hotel.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
- Catamaran Cruise
- Buffet Lunch
- Complimentary Rum Punch and Soda
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
What to Bring:
- Beach Towels
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.