- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
New Orleans Original Cocktail Walking Tour
Take this tour on your first day in New Orleans to find out the places you must go! From the Sazerac and Pimm's Cup to the Hurricane and Hand Grenade, you'll enjoy a view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking. Hear classic stories of the unique concoctions made famous in New Orleans and the characters that brought them to life.
Go behind the scenes at the oldest restaurant in the city to visit the wine cellar and the private dining rooms. You'll be shaken (not stirred) by the recipes of the city's most infamous cocktails along the way.
So enjoy a walk through the French Quarter's famous bars and restaurants and discover the city's celebrated cocktails. It's history - with a twist!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Guided New Orleans Original Cocktail Walking Tour
- Southern Comfort Mardi Gras beads
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.