- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
South Pacific on Broadway
Winner of seven 2008 Tony Awards! The Lincoln Center Theater presents the iconic Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, which is returning to the New York scene in its first-ever Broadway revival.
South Pacific concerns the lives of U.S. military men, nurses and the residents of the Polynesian island they occupy during World War II. Nurse Nellie Forbush is "In Love With a Wonderful Guy," a French planter with small children.
Clean-cut Lt. Cable has fallen hard for Bloody Mary's daughter Liat. And the seabees, sailors and marines will tell you that there is "Nothing Like a Dame". The show's gorgeous score also includes "Cockeyed Optimist", "I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair", "Some Enchanted Evening", "Younger Than Springtime", "Honey Bun" and "This Nearly Was Mine".
Rediscover musical theater paradise at this enchanting Tony-winning revival!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Top price location show ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.