- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Soufriere Island Delight, St Lucia
Take a drive to Soufriere and on the way discover the beauty and magic of St. Lucia. The scenic drive will have you winding your way through banana plantations, tropical vegetation and traditional fishing villages. Upon arrival in Soufriere, admire the spectacular twin Pitons before visiting the Sulphur Springs, Diamond Botanical Gardens and the breathtaking natural waterfalls.
You'll have the opportunity to drive through two traditional fishing villages along the west coast of St. Lucia before heading to the highly celebrated town of Soufriere to enjoy a breathtaking view of the world renowned majestic twin peaks known as the Pitons. Visit the Sulphur Springs in the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano and stroll through the enchanting Diamond Botanical Gardens. Explore the hot mineral waterfalls and prepare to be amazed by the natural beauty that surrounds you!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance Fees to Attraction
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
What to Bring:
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.