- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
The quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk from Las Vegas, this express helicopter tour is ideal for travelers short on time. Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Strip, before taking advantage of the incredible panoramic views from the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Travel by limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the heliport to begin the 45 minute flight to the Grand Canyon. Enjoy stunning aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon before landing on the west rim, home of the Hualapai Indian Nation for a stop of approx. 40 minutes.
A private vehicle awaits your arrival to take you to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Bypass the lines as you gain direct entry for a personalized tour of the Skywalk. Walking on the unique Skywalk structure, you will have amazing views of Eagle Point, the Colorado River and the wall of the canyon behind you. No items are allowed on the glass bridge, including cameras, however your tour includes a complimentary souvenir photograph of your "walk in the sky". You will have approx. 15 - 20 minutes on the Skywalk.
Your private vehicle will take you back to the helicopter for the flight back to Las Vegas, including fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Book now and the price displayed includes a discount off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Skip the Line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Souvenir Skywalk photo
- Skywalk Pass and guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a $30 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.