- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Magic Mountain features some of America's most thrilling water rides and roller coasters, including Colossus, Viper, Flashback, Goliath, X2, Deja-Vu and the all-new Scream!
For those preferring something a little more relaxing - there's something here for you too, with dozens of rides and attractions for the whole family. The new High Sierra Territory theme area is a winner and the kids can enjoy their favorite Warner Brothers cartoon characters.
You will arrive at Six Flags Magic Mountain at approximately 10:15am and leave around 6:15pm, giving you a full day to enjoy all the rides and attractions of the park.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however in some cases, drivers are able to offer assistance in and out of the bus provided passengers have some lower body mobility
- Car parking is available in the area of Grauman's Chinese Theatre, for an additional fee
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.