- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Scenic Tour of Kingston
Visit Kingston, Jamaica's capital. Visit the Bob Marley museum, the University of the West Indies and other fascinating attractions in the financial capital of the West Indies. Lying between the mystical Blue Mountains and world's seventh largest wonder is the city where Jamaica's spirit and culture come alive. See the culture of Kingston up close!
Enjoy a scenic ride from Montego Bay to Jamaica’s bustling capital, Kingston. Your guides will take you past many of the top tourist attractions in Kingston and provide you with plenty of anecdotes and humorous commentary. From Kingston, you’ll south through the dense tropical splendor of Fern Gully, home of more than 500 species of ferns.
Climb the winding roads to the Hills of Mount Diablo and enjoy a panoramic view of the island's mountainous interior. Then, journey back down to Kingston and visit the renowned Devon House, a former slave plantation. Drive through the campus of the University of the West Indies and visit the Bob Marley Museum, an establishment devoted to the life and accomplishments of this talented reggae musician.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit the University of West Indies
- Visit to Devon House
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission into the Bob Marley Museum (USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children)
- Purchases of a personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attire is casual (shirt and shorts). Don't forget camera and pocket money
- If you choose to go inside the Bob Marley Museum, admission must be paid direct (not included). Touring the Museum takes approximately 20 minutes
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.