- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Santa Monica and Venice Beach Segway Tour
The Santa Monica and Venice Beach Segway Tour takes you along one of Southern California's most amazing coastlines while riding the Bike of the Future - a Segway! It's the perfect way to experience all the beautiful sights these seasides cities have to offer. As you cruise along the Santa Monica and Venice Beach boardwalks by Segway you will experience the vibe and culture of these beach communities first-hand.
Before beginning your beach-side tour you will receive a brief overview and instruction on how to ride your Segway Personal Transporter.
Your Segway tour includes stops at the historical Santa Monica Pier, which offers a variety of entertainment, dining, shopping, thrill rides and street performers ranging from artists to musicians. Then glide to the eclectic enclave of Venice, which was laid out by developer Abbot Kinney as a fantasy replica of the northern Italian city. Today Venice is home to a thriving underground arts scene, an active beach community and a ton of bohemian charm.
Stops on the tour include:
A brief history of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
The Santa Monica Pier
The Santa Monica Aquarium
Santa Monica Real Estate
The California Heritage Museum
Ocean Front Walk
Local Beach Shops
Abbot Kinney Blvd.
And much more
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transportation by Segway
- Segway Orientation Session (30 minutes)
- Narrated Segway tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Riders 12 years to 15 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver and participate in the tour with them. Riders 16-17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver, but their parent's participation in the tour is optional.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please try to wear tennis shoes, although flip flops are ok.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.