- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Riviera Maya Catamaran Adventure
Imagine cruising along the Riviera Maya on a luxury 45 foot (14 meter) catamaran, snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, and lazing in the sun while enjoying free drinks and snacks. Does life get any better?
After a 15 minute briefing on board, you will depart from the Dolphin Area, Puerto Aventuras Marina, with soft drinks service, fresh fruit platters, great music and turtle spotting. You'll arrive to a secluded cove, where the boat will anchor, and you can snorkel on the pristine coral amongst 22 species of tropical fish. Because of the location, this makes for a safe and interesting snorkel location, perfect for the entire family.
After snorkeling, there will be a full open bar as your captain maneuvers the catamaran to offer a unique walk off the front steps directly onto the tranquil beach. Here, you can spend time exploring, swimming or simply relaxing.
You will then return to the open water where your crew will deploy the famous "boom net" for everyone who wishes to hang on and try this exciting experience in the largest Jacuzzi in the world!
On board, you'll enjoy a fresh fruit platter and a box lunch including a sandwich (ham, cheese or tuna), chips, cookies or a piece of cake and fresh fruits.
You will dock back at Puerto Aventuras and be transported back to your hotel via air-conditioned van.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Four Hour Cruise
- Drinks (Rum Punch, Beer, Cuba Libre, Coke, Mineral Water, Fruit Juice)
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Picnic box lunch (sandwich: choice of ham, cheese or tuna together with a bag of chips, cookies or a piece of cake, and fresh fruits)
Use of snorkel equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop of
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The catamaran does not have ramp access. You will need to step onto the catamaran from the dock and there are a set of steps and a ladder for those who wish to enter the water to snorkel or swim
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.