- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Richard Petty Drive-Along: Experience of a Lifetime at Walt Disney World Speedway Orlando
Think you can handle 30 laps of white-knuckled, heart-pounding speed? Improve your driving line, increase your speed and consider a career change. The thirty laps are run in three 10 lap sessions with a more one-on-one for building your speed.
The program includes an orientation session, on-track instruction, photo opportunities and driver's Q&A, before you sliding through the car window and on to the track for two to four hours of fun-filled driving in a professional race car. You'll be suited up in a regulation helmet, neck guard and drivers suit for your safety. Please remember to bring closed toed shoes!
And after the closing ceremony, when you'll receive your lap-time sheet and graduation certificate, you'll be a rookie no more!
Your Experience of a Lifetime includes:
- 10 minutes - Orientation and Video: Meet the RPDE staff and watch a short video
- 20 minutes - On-Track Instruction in RPDE Van: Master the track driving line, accel/decel points and more
- 20 minutes - In-Car Instruction and Photos: View the interior equipment; Have your photo taken outside the car
- 10 minutes - Mandatory Driver's Meeting: This is the time to ask any questions and get the driving order
- 1 - 2 hours - Driving Experience (time varies by experience)
- 15 minutes - Closing Ceremony: Receive your lap-time sheet and graduation certificate
Please note: all times are approximate and subject to weather conditions and participant experience levels.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 30 laps driving a professional race car
- Classroom introduction
- Track orientation
- Safety instruction
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years. Participants must hold a valid drivers license
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Student Drivers must be able to understand instruction in English and be able to communicate in English with Richard Petty Driving Experience Instructors
Q: What happens if I wreck the car?
A: RPDE inspects each car prior to running every day and makes sure each student understands what they are doing before they climb in the car, so accidents are almost nonexistent. However, in the event of an incident, to summarize the liability waiver every participant must sign before participating, RPDE is responsible for any equipment damage and participant covers any personal damage.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.