- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Red Eye Nighttime Airboat Ride and Exhibit Entrance
Learn about the Everglades, Florida’s most remarkable natural treasure, as you blast over the swamp in a custom-made airboat – at night! In this 60-minute nighttime airboat adventure, visit exclusive locations in the Florida Everglades and discover the secrets of the untamed wilderness. This nighttime tour includes complimentary entrance to the exhibit area during daytime hours.
In this Florida Everglades Airboat tour, your experienced captain will guide your craft across the river of sawgrass and cattails at speeds up to 40 mph (64 km), all under the cover of dark. As you glide across the swamp, you’ll hear the calls and rustling of the Everglades’ nocturnal creatures. Your guide will tell you stories about the Seminole Indians who lived in this wilderness, as well as the panthers, birds, snakes, frogs, fish and bugs that call this national wildlife preserve home.
In addition to this fascinating airboat adventure, you’ll also gain entrance to exhibit areas during normal daytime hours. You’ll see many species both native and exotic to Florida, learn about a 1,000-pound alligator and interact with animals in the swamp yard exhibit.
Experience a thrilling, first-hand look at the wonders of this one-of-a-kind ecosystem! For nature-lovers and anyone with a sense of adventure, this Everglades airboat tour is not to be missed!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 60-minute nighttime airboat ride
- Exhibit entrance (during daytime business hours)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to seasonality, availability can sometimes be limited so it is required that guests call in advance to confirm day and time of tour prior to arrival.
- Children of all ages are allowed to ride on the airboat. Children ages 3 and under are free of charge.
- Children ages 6 and under are required to wear a life jacket.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.