- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Punta Cana Full-Day Dune Buggy Adventure to Lemon Lagoon Bay
Hop aboard this full-day dune buggy adventure and experience the very best Punta Cana has to offer. Drive a manual dune buggy through rice fields and along a beach, and take a scenic kayak or paddle boat trip! There's never been a more adventurous way of experiencing the rugged interior of the Dominican Republic!
After being picked up from your Punta Cana hotel, you'll receive brief safety instructions and rules from your knowledgeable guide. Then, jump inside your dune buggy and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime! With original VW engines, these vehicles have amazing speed and agility!
Start your adventure by driving to Uvero Alto, a famous beach town on the northeast side of the island. From there, you'll head inland towards Nissibon, passing workers in the rice fields tending to their crops. On the way, you'll stop at a typical Dominican colmado (grocery store) for a refreshing soft drink.
Then, steer through Playa La Vacama and drive approximately 9 miles (15 km) on a secluded, palm-fringed beach. Feel free to jump off your dune buggy and take a refreshing swim in the ocean to cool off! Head over to the Lemon Lagoon Bay for a delicious lunch and free time.
Upon arrival at Hotel Limon, you'll be served lunch before having some free time to enjoy the facilities. Then take a scenic trip on a paddle boat or kayak, traveling along a small river covered by dense vegetation.
Jump back in your dune buggy and make your way to Zadanja for another stop at a colmado (grocery store) for a soft drink, snack and quick visit with the locals before driving back to the Punta Cana area.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Full-day dune buggy adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- Scenic paddle boat or kayak ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All children must be able to sit in a seat by themselves and must be accompanied by an adult
- Dune buggies have manual transmissions and operate with a 4-speed stick shift
- All drivers must present a valid driver's license
- Drivers must wear closed toe shoes
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- No alcohol is permitted prior or during the tour
- Approximate driving distance is 115 miles (190 km)
- The route of the tour can be altered by the guide due to certain circumstances
- Please bring with you a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen. Each buggy has a small compartment which can fit a backpack
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.