- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Pulau Payar Marine Park Snorkeling Tour from Penang
Explore the colorful underwater world of the Pulau Payar Marine Park on this great day trip from Penang.
Start early with a high-speed catamaran trip to Pulau Payar from Penang, a marine park off the Peninsular Malaysia. Clear shimmering waters that surround the island is perfect for snorkeling or even diving. Having been cordoned off as a marine park in 1985 this park has been made a study center for marine researchers.
One hour each way from Penang by high-speed catamaran, explore Pulau Payar, the only Marine Park off the West Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The crystal clear water is reputed to support a multitude of colorful marine life and large species of corals, and is ideal for snorkeling.
Scuba diving can be arranged at additional cost. Buffet lunch is served at the platform. Facilities include an underwater observatory.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- High-speed catamaran between Penang and Pulau Payar
- Buffet lunch
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Scuba Diving (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.