- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Private Tour: Manhattan Helicopter Tour
Celebrate your visit to New York City with a private helicopter flight over Manhattan. What could be more romantic than a personalized 25-minute flight over NYC? Or perhaps you're celebrating an anniversary, wedding, engagement or birthday? Make the occasion one to remember with your very own sightseeing flight by helicopter!
Your 25-minute private helicopter tour takes you around Central Park, the Empire State Building, United Nations and around the Statue of Liberty. You'll get so close to lady Liberty that you feel you could reach out and touch her!
You will be booking the entire helicopter so up to four passengers can enjoy a ride in your private helicopter. At the end of the tour you'll receive a special souvenir photo to capture the experience.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 25-minute private helicopter tour
- 5 x 7 photo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- USD30.00 per person security and facility fee (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MINIMUM TWO / MAXIMUM FOUR ADULTS per booking required
- CUSTOMER IS BOOKING THE ENTIRE HELICOPTER
- Wheelchair accessible
- The closest parking garage to the Heliport at West 30th Street and 12th Avenue is located at 29th Street between 11th and 12th Avenues. There is sometimes parking on the northbound side of the West Side Highway
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all of our sightseeing tours due to security or weather
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and are under 35lbs (16kg) in weight
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs and all safety equipment must fit properly
Security Requirements:All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry ons will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (Disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.