- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Private New York Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
Take a private walking tour of New York City with a difference! With your very own photographer to take photos at your request, you'll explore New York's most exciting locations and capture the experience in beautiful color photographs. If you're traveling as a couple, you can both be in the picture for a change!
Accompanied by your own private guide-photographer, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special walking tour of New York City. While guiding you around NYC's famous cultural and historic landmarks, your personal photographer will provide an entertaining commentary and let you into Manhattan's secrets, including the best places for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Customize your photography walking tour to suit yourself, and choose a two-hour or three-hour tour. Popular destinations include:
- Times Square and the Theater District: Broadway creates a dramatic backdrop for spectacular color photos
- Central Park: A stunning setting for pictures, and the pride and joy of New York City
- Midtown Manhattan: Home to some of New York's most famous sights, including the Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station and Radio City
- Uptown Manhattan: Visit the residential neighborhoods surrounding Central Park, including the historic brownstones and tree-lined streets of the Upper West Side
- Downtown Manhattan: Tour historic neighborhoods such as Little Italy, Chinatown, SoHo, Greenwich Village, South Street Seaport and Wall Street
- Brooklyn Bridge: A New York must-see, providing a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Walking tour
- Customized, private photographic walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
- 75 color photos (2 hour tour) / 125 color photos (3 hour tour) from the tour on CD ROM (delivered to your hotel within 48 hours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- One day unlimited Metro Card for the subway ($7.00 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will I get around the city?
Most of the tour will require a good deal of walking, however, because the tours are exclusive to your group, you can and will go at a pace that you are comfortable with. There may be occasions when you will need to go from one part of NYC to another (i.e. Wall Street to Times Square). The most efficient way to travel is by subway (a one-day unlimited pass $7 is not included). If you prefer a cab this can be arranged (no more than 4 people to a cab). The cost will be at the expense of the group, usually no more than $6-$10 from most points within Manhattan. If you do take a subway ride, this too will be documented as part of the New York City experience.
What is the difference between the 2 and 3 hour tours?
Both tours are a wonderful opportunity to orient yourself to the city and experience many of Manhattan's attractions in a short period of time. Naturally, the 3 hour tour is more comprehensive and covers all areas mentioned in the above itinerary. The 2 hour tour will cover the Midtown area and either Downtown OR Central Park. The two hour tour includes 75 photos and the three hour tour includes 125 photos on CD ROM.
How will I receive my photos?
Your photos and/or CD ROM will be delivered to your hotel within 48 hours of completion of the tour. In the event that they must be mailed, shipping is additional (approximately $7.50 in the USA and Canada). International rates vary.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.