- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Private Florida Surf Lessons
Perfect for all ages, beginners or experienced, you can learn to surf with a private surfing lesson in the warm waters of Florida. Your friendly, expert instructor will teach you and your friends the basics you need to get you on your feet and riding waves like a pro. No experience necessary!
Find your feet in the surf with instruction from your very own private surf teacher. Receive the high quality attention that you deserve and the professional service that you expect with a private surfing lesson. Lessons can be held at a number of different locations such as Palm Beach, Ft Lauderdale, Miami and Cocoa Beach, among others.
If you are a beginner, the personalized attention of a private lesson is the best way to get an introduction to the world of surfing. For those know already know the ropes, a world class instructor can help you improve your technique and get you to the next level.
Please note, all participants must be able to swim.
- One student - 2 hours
- Two students - 2.5 hours
- Three to five students - 3 hours
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Professional surf instruction
- Use of surfboard and rash vest
- Training manual
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lessons are offered in English, Spanish and French
- All students must know how to swim
- In the event of bad weather (thunder or lightning) the surf lesson will be rescheduled. Rain, cold air (wetsuits are available for hire), or cloudy skies do not constitute bad weather. Rain cleans up the surf making it better therefore lessons will not be canceled due to rain
- Minimum age is 5 years
- All participants under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign the "Parental Consent Form"
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
We recommend you bring the following:
- Drinking water
- Light snack
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.