- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Pirates Dinner Adventure Orlando
As a special guest of Princess Anita, you are invited to start off your evening with a bountiful appetizer buffet. Enjoy the King's assorted salads, tasty snacks, and special sauces. The festival buffet is prepared to whet the appetite of royalty and commoner alike. But save room because there is a feast awaiting that can satisfy even the hungriest of pirates!
The evening continues with the swashbuckling, side-splitting musical Pirate's Dinner Adventure Spectacular! This Broadway-quality show is presented on an enormous, fully-rigged pirate's galleon. The elaborate set provides the backdrop for action, romance, and comedy.
You, along with the beautiful Princess Anita and her court, are hostages of a band of pirates led by the dastardly Sebastian the Black who will stop at nothing to plunder, pillage and rob. Hang on, because there are rough seas ahead.
There's nothing a dastardly pirate likes more than having a swaggering good-time celebration. Conclude your evening by joining the crew at the Buccaneer Bash and party the night away.
Even royalty joins the fun at the Buccaneer Bash!
Special Offer - Price displayed currently includes a discount of over 17% off the normal adult retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Pirate Adventure Show
- Two rounds of beer and soft drinks
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Complimentary Appetizers at the Kings Festival
- Carving station
- Pasta salads
- Salsa and nachos
- Chips and dips
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- Italian gourmet selection
- Tossed garden fresh salad - Served with your choice of ranch or creamy Italian dressing, topped with crispy croutons
- Treasure's Chicken - A tender portion of roasted chicken marinated in a lemon-pepper sauce
- Pillager's Pork - Swashbuckling pork tenderloin roasted to perfection served with mushroom sauce.
- Captains Seafood Medley -Shrimp and Scallops served in a butter garlic sauce
- Buccaneer beef or shanghai shrimp - Your choice of swashbuckling cuts of tender beef or shrimp served in a tropical sauce
- West Indies rice or roasted red potatoes or mixed vegetables
- Apple cobbler a la mode - A dessert fit for royalty or McGee's favorite dessert
Vegetarian and Captain Kid's meals available upon request. Menu is subject to change.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.