- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Phang Nga Bay Tour by Speed Boat from Phuket
Phang Nga Bay is where verdant limestone islands, honeycombed with caves and aquatic grotto's soar perpendicularly to heights of 984 feet or more, from almost perpetually calm waters. Explore Phang Nga Bay by luxury speed boat for a smoother and faster ride in comfort and style.
This tour will include a visit to the Pearl Farm on the island, then you will visit Hong Island and James Bond Island - made famous from the movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. Explore the Grotto Caves and navigate amongst the labyrinthine mangrove swamps.
Enjoy a great lunch on Panyee Island or 'Sea Gypsy Village' - a village built entirely on the water. After lunch your tour will take you to Khai Nok Island or Naka Yai Island (depending on the tides) for swimming and snorkeling.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour by luxury speedboat
- English speaking licensed guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note - group sizes vary from 2 to 40 passengers per tour. The type of transport provided may vary from a 9 seater minibus to 40 passenger coach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.