- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Phang Nga Bay Eco Tour from Phuket including Lunch
Phang Nga Bay, otherwise known as the James Bond Island and made famous by the movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun' is Phuket's top tourist destination, situated just 21 miles Northeast of Phuket. Phang Nga can be reached in so many different ways however this tour takes you aboard a luxury speed cruiser which will cruise across to the island directly into the enchanting Bay.
You'll be picked up from your Phuket hotel and arrive into Phang Nga Bay by boat, admire the weird and the wonderful limestone formations that rise up vertically out of the emerald bay and the surrounding mangroves and grotto caves that inhabit the island.
Enjoy a great lunch on Koh Panyee Island or 'Sea Gypsy Village'. An amazing village built entirely on the water, guarded by a giant rock monolith at the rear of the village. En-route you will stop at a secluded beach for swimming.
Seasonal fruits and unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee are served throughout the journey.
The service on board is first class - you just need to sit back and relax and you will be looked after by the friendly crew.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Cruise by luxury speed cruiser
- Soda / soft drinks / tea and coffee plus fruit
- English speaking licensed guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note - group sizes vary from 4 to 40 passengers per tour. The type of transport provided may vary from a 9 seater minibus to 40 passenger coach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.