- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Parasailing in Miami
Experience the ultimate high-flying thrill ride – parasailing in Miami! Enjoy a privileged view of Biscayne Bay and both Miami and the Miami Beach Skyline.
You will have a safety briefing from your friendly captain before soaring high above the skyline with breathtaking views of the city of Miami. As you parasail over Biscayne Bay, look for dolphins, manta rays and sea turtles in their natural environment!
The custom-built winch boats are "state of the art", utilizing a hydraulic launch and recovery system. This provides easy take-off and landings directly from the boat for an effortless, thrilling ride over the ocean. You can choose to stay dry or get wet. Fly single, tandem or triple. Weight restrictions apply.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 1-hour boat & approximately 15 min parasailing
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Parasailor should dress casual and can stay totally dry or get wet if preferred on the parasail flight! Please remember sunscreen and cameras (if not waterproof, we suggest a cover to avoid the salt spray)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Weight restrictions vary with wind conditions and are at the captains discretion.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.