- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
PADI Open Water Diver Course in Negril
Become a certified open water diver in paradise! What better place to gain certification than the beautiful Caribbean Sea in the waters off Negril. Let a PADI professional instructor teach you how to dive in a short time while on holidays in sunny Jamaica.
Your Open Water Diver Course will teach you all you need to know to dive with confidence and safety. Suitable for all beginners, the course covers the theory of safe diving as well as confined water training. Once you have mastered the basics, it's off to a popular local dive spot for your first open-water dive (maximum 45 minutes). A further three open water dives will follow, all under the guidance of your PADI trained expert instructor.
With the most recognized certification in hand, you'll have all the skills and knowledge to independently dive on your next vacation.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- PADI certified instructor
- Five theory lessons
- Five pool lessons
- Four open water boat dives
- Use of scuba equipment
- Course material and certification
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pre-existing medical conditions may require medical clearance prior to participating in diving activities. These may include but are not limited to: heart problems, epilepsy, asthma and other lung conditions. If you have any doubt about your health condition, please seek medical advise.
- Pregnant women are not permited to participate
- Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.