- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
PADI Certified Scuba Diver Course in Negril
Slap on some fins, strap on a mask and take the first step towards International Diving Certification. Suitable for all beginners, what better place to learn to scuba dive than in the beautiful Caribbean waters off the coast of Negril.
The PADI Certified Scuba Diver Course is your first step towards International Diving Certification. This short course is great fun during which you will learn the fundamentals of diving. On completion of the course you will be certified to scuba dive anywhere in the world, when accompanied by an instructor or divemaster.
The course includes use of all required scuba equipment, theory lessons and confined water training (pool training). Once you have mastered the basics, it's off to a popular local dive spot for your first open-water dive. A second open water divs will follow, both under the guidance of your PADI trained expert instructor.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- PADI certified instructor
- Three theory lessons
- Three confined water lessons
- Two open water boat dives
- Use of scuba equipment
- Course material and certification
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pre-existing medical conditions may require medical clearance prior to participating in diving activities. These may include but are not limited to: heart problems, epilepsy, asthma and other lung conditions. If you have any doubt about your health condition, please seek medical advise.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- Dive is suitable for children aged 10 years and over (from 10 to 12 they will get the Junior Scuba Diver certification).
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.