- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Paddle and Wheel Combination Tour
Enjoy a fully narrated city tour of historic New Orleans, where you will visit the world famous French Quarter, Jackson Square, Audubon Park and even uncover the mysteries surrounding Voodoo. Then take to the waters on the Natchez Riverboat for a 2 hour cruise on the Mississippi River. Come and discover New Orleans today!
After your exciting Super City Tour of New Orleans by motorcoach, board the historic Steamboat Natchez, one of Six Authentic Steamboats left on the Mississippi River.
Enjoy a Steam Calliope Concert daily. Tap your feet to Live Jazz (seasonal) on every cruise. This two-hour day cruise takes you back to a time when cotton was king and life was as slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi River.
Enjoy the Captain's narration of the highlights of one of the world's busiest ports.
Tour the Historic Steam Engine Room and learn how steam powers the engines to turn the Paddlewheel and provide the energy for the delightful tunes of the calliope.
Cruise past the Chalmette Battlefield, where Jean Lafitte and his buccaneers joined forces with Andrew Jackson to defeat the British in the Battle of New Orleans. Enjoy a Creole lunch (additional cost-$10.00 per adult).
Tour and cruise may be taken on separate days.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 2 hour narrated motorcoach tour
- 2 hour paddle wheeler boat cruise
- Souvenir Mardi Gras Beads on the 9am Super City tour!
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (approx. $10.00USD), refreshments and souvenirs are available for purchase on boat
- This product must be booked at least 2 days in advance of your travel date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.