- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Overnight Grand Canyon West Ranch Getaway by Helicopter
Fly in style to the Grand Canyon West Ranch for a night of cowboy fun in the desert. Enjoy a candlelit dinner and a campfire under the twinkling night sky as you escape the crowds of Las Vegas. Stay in a pine cabin or for a little more adventure, an authentic Indian Tipi (teepee).
Your Grand Canyon West Rim overnight adventure begins as you fly by 6-seater A-Star helicopter to the Grand Canyon West Rim, passing Hoover Dam and Lake Mead during the 45-minute flight. Descend 1,500ft into the majestic canyon for unrivaled views of the colorful rock walls, before returning to the top and landing at Grand Canyon West Ranch.
Your overnight accommodation can be either a Pine Cabin or an authentic Indian Tipi (teepee). The cabins are nestled under the majestic Spirit Mountain and feature a double bed, bathroom with cowboy bathtub, hot and cold running water from a natural spring, log fireplace and electricity. The Indian Tipi's (teepees) have a double bed, propane heater and 12-volt lantern.
Your day is free to enjoy the optional Ranch activities which include horse-riding and other unique Western activities (payable locally). In the evening you will enjoy the sunset over the desert, and a romantic candlelight dinner in the ranch house (beer and wine available for purchase). After dinner, snuggle up by the campfire under the stars or retire to your cabin where a log fire awaits.
In the morning a ranch breakfast awaits before your return helicopter flight to Las Vegas. During the 45-minute flight you'll see Lake Mead, before a final pass down the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Special Offer - Book and travel by September 30, 2010 and the price displayed will include a discount of over 10% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- One nights accommodation at the Ranch
- 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional Ranch activities
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- USD40 per person fees (payable direct. These include McCarran Airport fees and taxes, Atlantic Terminal Facility Charge, Grand Canyon Ranch landing fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the retail rate. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Actual flight time is 45 minutes. Return ground transportation is approximately 2.5 hours. Total tour time (door-to-door) is 8 hours
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.