- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Ocho Rios Dolphin Touch Program
In this 20-minute program, children and adults alike, will enjoy the company of their new dolphin friends in Ocho Rios. Learn about dolphins in the educational introductory presentation then have an encounter with the dolphins from the security of the shallows. Being extremely sociable, they will enjoy your company, as you will theirs. Caress and touch the dolphins and view them up close!
The Dolphin Cove Jungle trails meander through dense tropical foliage interspersed with indigenous animals and birds in their natural habitat. Iguanas, snakes and other reptiles are fed as intriguing stories are narrated by the experienced guides. Birds of the Caribbean and South America - macaws and parrots, entertain you and allow you to touch and be photographed with them. Their stunning beauty and antics are sure to delight you! Stingrays, eels, fish and turtles are but a few of the fascinating sea creatures you will see as the trail passes the seaside lagoon. Hear the beat of the Jungle Drums as they syncopate Caribbean rhythms. Then meet Jah Michael, the resident craftsman, as he weaves indigenous palm fronds into dolphin welcome mats.
Finally, enjoy a taste of Jamaica from a fruit-lady's cart located along the Jungle Trail. Fresh pineapple, coconut, citrus or other tasty Jamaican fruits are available to try.
Please allow a minimum of 3 hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
- Infants under 6 years old may touch the dolphins FREE of cost with a paying adult. However, they must be held by the paying adult whilst touching the dolphin
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Admission to Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef
- All activities included with Entrance to Dolphin Cove
- Dolphin Touch Program
- Jungle Trail Walk
- Life Vests Provided
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Video or photos of your dolphin experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- If you are arriving into Jamaica from a Cruise Ship, this product must be booked directly with your cruise line
- It is recommended that guests bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, swimwear, etc).
- It is recommended that jewelery and other valuables not be brought to Dolphin Cove as you are required to remove jewelery when participating in any of the dolphin programs because these can scratch or hurt the dolphins.
- Cameras or video cams are allowed but not in the dolphin area or while participating in a Dolphin program as this distracts the dolphins as they want to splash and play with your camera. You can request a video or photos of your dolphin experience developed by the on-site video/photo lab. The video also includes a preview of beautiful Jamaica. The professional photographers take great pictures which are sold from the video/photo booth.
- The suggested minimum time to enjoy Dolphin Cove is 3 hours.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dolphin Cove's Beach Bar and Grill offers hamburgers, hotdogs, fries and sodas. There is also a full premium bar at Dolphin Cove.
- Infants under 6 years old may touch the dolphins FREE of cost with a paying adult. However, they must be held by the paying adult whilst touching the dolphin.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.