- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Take a fun-filled virtual tour of New York on the NY SKYRIDE, the only aerial virtual tour simulator in the city. You'll "fly" over the Statue of Liberty, "cruise" through Central Park, "ride" the Coney Island Cyclone and "splash" into the South Street Seaport - all without leaving the building!
On the 2nd floor of the Empire State Building, the NY SKYRIDE is an exciting presentation combining digital technology and special effects, custom platforms and seats, and a massive screen. You'll take an amazing virtual ride around, above, and below New York City!
The NY SKYRIDE is safe, fun and entertaining, and open 365 days a year. What a great way to tour New York City!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Admission to the NY SKYRIDE
- Admission to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All visitors to the Empire State Building must show valid photo ID - driver's license, school (student) ID and passport are acceptable forms. This does not apply to children under the age of 18 accompanied by an adult with valid identification.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 5 years
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.