- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
NY SKYRIDE and Empire State Building Observatory
Buy your tickets to NY SKYRIDE and the Empire State Building Observatory ahead of time. You'll take an exciting virtual tour of New York's attractions, then see the real thing from the observatory of the world-famous Empire State Building. And you even get to skip the first line when you book the combo ticket, so less time waiting and more time to explore New York!
On the 2nd floor of the Empire State Building, the NY SKYRIDE is an exciting presentation combining digital technology and special effects, custom platforms and seats, and a massive screen. You'll take an amazing virtual ride around, above, and below New York City!
The NY SKYRIDE is safe, fun and entertaining, and open 365 days a year. What a great way to tour New York City!
Empire State Building Observatory
Without a doubt the most famous building in New York, if not the world, the Empire State Building soars more than a quarter of a mile into the Manhattan sky, offering breathtaking views from the Observation Deck. On a clear day, you can see the states of Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts, as well as New York. Enjoy the famous panoramic view and Art Deco architecture the building has to offer!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Admission to the NY SKYRIDE
- Admission to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 5 years on the NY Skyride, however are free of charge to the Empire State Building Observation Deck
- All visitors to the Empire State Building must show valid photo ID - driver's licence, school (student) ID and passport are acceptable forms. This does not apply to children under the age of 18 accompanied by an adult with valid identification.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.